3 Essential Lash Styles Every Technician Must Master – Get Them for Free!
Have you ever found yourself pondering over the perfect lash style for a client's unique eye shape? We've got you covered! We're dishing out the top THREE lash styles, complete with FREE downloadable guides to ensure you nail the perfect look for your clients!
1 - Dolly
- Achieving that wide-awake, open-eye affect.
- Giving flat eyes a pop with a more rounded illusion.
- Amplifysmall eyes to make them appear larger.
- Accentuating deep-set eyes for a stunning effect.
Want a step-by-step? Check out our 'How to Map a Dolly Set' blog post!
2 - Squirrel
- Elevating outer lashes that naturally grow downwards.
- Uplifting the look of downturned eyes.
- Balancing eyes with a pronounced brow-to-lash line distance.
- Widening the appearance of eyes that are closer together. ↔
🌟 PRO TIP: When in doubt, the squirrel style is your fail-safe option.😉🌟
Discover how to map a squirrel lash set, step-by step, in this blog post!
3 - Cat
- Clients with a close set of eyes whose eyelashes naturally lift in the outer corners.
- Softening the look of large, bulbous, round eyes.
❌ Caution: Avoid creating a droopy, sad-eye effect if the natural lashes don’t have an upward lift at the outer corner.
❌ Note: This style doesn't enlarge the eye but it makes them appear wider.
Learn how to map a cat eye set of lash extensions with our 'Lash Mapping Guide'.
For a treasure trove of lash education, tips and tricks, and new product releases, follow us on Instagram @london_lash_usa 🇺🇸