Problems with retention? One of the reasons for this could be the inconsistent proportion of the glue ingredients in the bottle throughout the glue’s lifetime. In order to avoid this problem - you always need to shake your glue very well.
How to correctly shake your lash adhesive? Of course, you can opt for “old school” manual shaking, but it's very time consuming and it still doesn’t guarantee you the perfect results!
London Lash recommendation - ALWAYS use a Glue Shaker.
What’s so great about it?
- No more wrist strain from manual shaking
- 5-15 seconds mixing time VS 1-2 minutes of manual shaking, which gives you more time to lash!
- Uses centrifugal force to mix the glue ensuring optimal combination
- Thoroughly mixed glue guarantees a perfect retention
- No glue stuck in the nozzle
- Easy to assemble
- Compact and lightweight, it looks super cute on your lash trolley
- Clients will see (and hear!) how professional you are!
Do you want to improve your retention? Check our retention improving products:
What glue do lash techs use? What is the strongest individual eyelash glue? What is the best eyelash glue to use? Check out London Lash’s iconic bestselling adhesives: Flexie Glue, Lady Bond glue and Power Bond glue! Or have a look at our handy Glue Chart to find your perfect match!
- White & gold color, with London Lash logo
- 3 levels of speed
- USB chargeable
- Improved design for better longevity
- The box contains: 1 x glue shaker, 2 x rubber attachments, 1 x USB cable
Please note: glue sold separately.
How to use:
- Insert the glue lid into the rubber holder, covering just over half the lid, ensuring it is secure but does not become stuck.
- Hold the shaker so that the glue is the right way up.
- Press the power button and allow the glue to spin for a few seconds. To increase the speed level - press the power button once (speed lvl 2) or twice more (speed lvl 3).
Recommended shaking time:
- 5 seconds - highest speed
- 10 seconds - medium speed
- 15 seconds - slowest speed
- Gently squeeze the rubber to break the vacuum seal (pull the bottle sideways rather than downwards as this creates a vacuum) and gently pull the glue bottle out.
IMPORTANT! Please be careful when inserting the rubber attachment. Too much pressure can result in damage to the white bolt.