Did you know that an incorrect pre-treatment is one of the reasons for poor retention?
A good pre-treatment routine is a MUST if you want to make sure the set of eyelash extensions you have just spent hours on will last!
Protein Removing Pads:
- formulated to remove any makeup traces, natural oils and proteins
- contain Amino Acid Complex, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera extract
- the small circular design of the 1 pad will allow you to carefully clean lashes and eye area leaving lashes and skin fresh and nourished
- vegan and cruelty free
- collagen, gluten, paraben and guanine free
- 1-2 pads are enough for one client
- 75 pads per jar
How to use:
- Take one protein pad and place it around your finger to create a pointy shape.
- Gently wipe the lashes, eyelids and the skin underneath the eye until you remove all leftover makeup and oils.
For deep cleaning of the lash line, watch our PRE-TREATMENT TIP video.
For an extra deep lash cleanse, pair with our foaming cleanser as Step 1 and Protein Pads as Step 2.
- Protein Removing Pads can also be used during the infills to clean the eye area or lash line (using microfibre brushes).
Top Tip! Protein Removing Pads is a great eye make-up removal retail product for your clients. Why not to offer your client a quality product for best after care?
MSDS for Protein Remover Pads available to download here