Room temperature: 64.4 - 71.6°F
Room humidity: 45-60%
Drying time: 1-2 seconds
- first CLEAR GLUE for eyelash extensions applications in London Lash glue collection!
- Clear color (no carbon black) - can be great alternative for clients with sensitive eyes
- Syrup-like texture
- Perfect for both classic and volume lashes, top russian volume lash glue
- Ideal for colored lashes, brown lashes and lash art
- Up to 6 weeks retention
Want to try before you buy? Pick up a sample-sized bottle today!
How to get the best retention using Crystal Bond?
Professional Individual Lash Glue. The best temperature for Crystal Bond glue is
64.4 - 71.6°F with perfect humidity conditions being 45-60%. Please remember that if your:
- Temperature is lower than 64.4°F, Crystal Bond may be drying slower
- Temperature is higher than
71.6°F, Crystal Bond may be drying quicker
- Humidity is lower than 45%, Crystal Bond may be drying slower
- Humidity is higher than 60%, Crystal Bond may be drying quicker
Working in the perfect conditions for your glue, will ensure its drying time is on point, resulting in a great retention. To control your room conditions, we recommend using a hygrometer to check if your conditions are right. The easiest way to adjust temperature in your lash room is to use AC, fan or heating, and to increase or decrease the humidity, use a humidifier or dehumidifier.
Your retention may also be affected by how fresh your adhesive is, but also by how you use and store your glue. The shelf life of Crystal Bond glue before opening is 6 months from the date of production. This can be found printed on the bottom of the bottle. After opening, we recommend changing your glue bottle every 4 weeks for best retention, and maximum every 8 weeks.
Please remember to store your glue in a standing position, in the dry place, away from direct sunlight, ideally in an airtight container. To keep an eye on the freshness of your glue, simply stick a piece of tape with a written date when you opened your glue. When shaking the glue, remove the lid and cover the nozzle with tin foil or wax strip. Remember to wipe the nozzle after every use of the glue.
The professional eyelash glue for eyelash extensions is for professional use only.
This product is:
- Oil resistant
- Water resistant
- Humidity resistant
- Heat resistant
MSDS for Crystal Clear Glue available to download here