Room temperature: 64.4 - 71.6°F
Room humidity: 40-70%
Drying time: 1 second
PROFESSIONAL EYELASH EXTENSION GLUE FOR ADVANCED LASH TECHNICIANS ONLY
- has 'elastic' texture that coats the extension and natural lash with a smooth, honey-like layer
- the velvety consistency allows you to pick the ideal amount of glue
- extremely fast-drying - NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS AND INTERMEDIATE lash technicians who performed less than 1000-1500 lash sets
- best eyelash extension glue for low humidity
- suitable for classic lashes and as russian lash glue
We highly recommend you to try a sample first before purchasing the full-size glue bottle. The adhesive in a sample-sized bottle can only be used for up to 7 days since it has been opened if stored correctly.
How to get the best retention using Flexie?
The best temperature for Flexie glue is
64.4 - 71.6°F with perfect humidity conditions being 40-70%. Please remember that if your:
- Temperature is lower than
64.4°F, Flexie may be drying slower
- Temperature is higher than 71.6°F, Flexie may be drying quicker
- Humidity is lower than 40%, Flexie may be drying slower
- Humidity is higher than 70%, Flexie may be drying quicker
Remember that incorrect work with fast-drying adhesive can cause poor retention.
Working in the perfect conditions for your glue will ensure its drying time is on point, resulting in great retention. To control your room conditions, we recommend using a hygrometer to check if your conditions are right. The easiest way to adjust the temperature in your lash room is to use AC, fan or heating, and to increase or decrease the humidity, use a humidifier or dehumidifier.
Your retention may also be affected by how fresh your adhesive is, but also by how you use and store your glue. The shelf life of Flexie before opening is 6 months from the date of production. This can be found printed on the bottom of the bottle. After opening, we recommend changing your glue bottle every 4 weeks for the best retention, and maximum every 8 weeks. Please remember to store your glue in a standing position, in the dry place, away from direct sunlight, ideally in an airtight container. To keep an eye on the freshness of your glue, simply stick a piece of tape with a written date when you opened your glue. When shaking the glue, remove the lid and cover the nozzle with tin foil or wax strip. Remember to wipe the nozzle after every use of the glue.
If you notice that your retention is not perfect:
- Adjust the level of humidity and/or temperature in the room
- Switch to slightly slower drying adhesive (for example Lady Bond or Velvet)
- Check if you clean natural lashes properly - we recommend using Lash Foam cleanser to clean the eye area from any dust or makeup (make sure to rinse it well before lash application!) AND/OR protein remover pads (removes traces of makeup). After a thorough cleaning process and applying eyepatches, prepare natural lashes using cleanser (removes oils), followed by primer (hydrates and neutralizes PH level).
- Check if your professional eyelash glue bottle is still fresh.
- Check if you ALWAYS work with a fresh glue drop (we recommend changing a glue drop every 15-20 minutes - or quicker during hot months).
- Check if your attachment is correct (no criss-cross bases, a good amount of glue, no split bases).
- The glue drop used should be neither too large (the greater the surface, the more the adhesive will come into contact with the air), nor too small (the risk is that it will dry immediately).
- To avoid waste, do not add fresh glue to previous drops from the bottle (the contact between drop "old" and "new" will make the glue gooey in just 5 minutes).
The glue for eyelash extensions is for professional use only.
This product is:
- Oil resistant
- Heat resistant
MSDS for Flexie Glue is available to download here