DOWNLOAD COLOR CHART HERE
TOP RATED COLORS: #2 VANILLA LATTE and #6 HOT CHOCOLATE
Unsure what colors to purchase? Shop Samples here
SO HENNA BENEFITS:
- long-lasting results that you and your clients will love.
- the natural ashy finish of the product means NO orange brows!
- each henna brow colour will give a perfect result when used individually OR colors can be mixed for a custom shade if desired!
Check Out So Henna Professional Henna Brow Kit
How To Use So Henna - Henna Brows USA:
Step 1: Perform brow pretreatment as you have been taught on your training.
Step 2: Choose the So Henna color suitable for your client. (See color chart here)
Step 3: With the spatula (use small side) take 1 spoonful of brow henna powder from the jar and put it in a glass dappen dish
Step 4: Add distilled water with a dropper (approx 10 drops) and mix the solution until all particles are melted and you get a smooth consistency paste. For best and fastest mixing use So Henna Mixer
TIP: You can play with the consistency from milky to creamy to achieve different results (from natural to strong stain).
Step 5: Apply henna paste to brows. Leave on for 8-15 mins (depending on the desired results)
Step 6: Remove with a damp cotton pad
Step 7: Remove unnecessary hairs using the method you prefer (waxing, tweezing, threading)
Step 8: Apply 1 drop of So Henna brow oil and comb the brows.
So Henna brow henna pots come in 7 different shades inspired by the rich, brown undertones of every brow artist's favourite drink ... Coffee!
Get ahead of your competitors today and get the perfect brow colour shade during every treatment with the natural So Henna brows color range!
Colors (from lightest to darkest):
- #01 Flat White - (golden blonde on hairs, very light stain on the skin)
- #02 Vanilla Latte (ashy dark blonde on hairs, light stain on the skin)
- #03 Cold Brew Latte (light brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
- #04 Macchiato (medium brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
- #05 Caffe Mocha (dark brown on hairs, medium stain on the skin)
- #06 Hot Chocolate (dark brown on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
- #07 Espresso (black on hairs, dark stain on the skin)
- #08 Sweetener (can be mixed with any coffee color to achieve a warmer, red undertone)
SO Henna Top Tip: Use #08 Sweetener as a modifier to add a warm, red, undertone to any coffee color and help to compliment your clients' skin and hair color!
- Net weight 3g
- Each box contains a leaflet and a spatula.
- 1 pot of SO HENNA provides up to 30 treatments
- Contains Jojoba Oil AND Aloe Vera extracts to help stimulate hair growth and nourish the brow hairs!
Important reminder - Please always make sure you patch test your clients 48 hours before using henna on their skin! Our henna is for professional use and should only be used by trained brow technicians.