- Either apply a drop of the eyelash cleanser directly to the micro brush OR add a drop of lash cleanser onto a glue stone and dip microfibre brush into it. Wipe off any excess product as necessary.
- With the help of a second microfibre brush, “sandwich” the natural lashes between the two brushes and gently wipe the natural lashes from root to tip, paying close attention to the roots.
- Repeat throughout the lash line on both eyes.
- Do not apply cleanser on the skin.
- For best results, prime the lashes after using the lash cleanser to balance the moisture and help your lash glue to work faster.
REMEMBER! Ensure that you don’t have too much product on your microfibre brush. Wipe off the excess if necessary, before applying the cleanser. Over saturation of the cleanser can cause the product to run into the client’s eyes or irritate the skin!
You can also use a wooden spatula, to help you control the application process, watch our tutorial here!